Protect your network with patch management, auditing and security scanning
GFI LanGuard enables you to manage and maintain end-point protection across your network. It provides visibility into all the elements in your network, helps you assess where there may be potential vulnerabilities, and enables you to patch them. The patch management and network auditing solution is easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy.
View your network and see where threats get in
- Automatically discover all the elements in your network, including computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers, servers, virtual machines, routers and switches.
- Group your devices for better management. Distribute management to different teams and see everything from a central management dashboard.
Find gaps in common operating systems. Identify missing patches in web browsers and third-party software.
- Scan your network for missing patches.
- Find gaps in common operating systems. Identify missing patches in web browsers and third-party software.
- Identify non-patch vulnerabilities by using an updated list of 60,000+ known issues as well as items such as open ports and system information about users, shared directories and services.
Patch holes that make you vulnerable
- Automatically deploy patches centrally, or deploy agents on individual machines. Don’t rely on individuals to keep your perimeter patched.
- Control which patches you install and roll back any patches if you find problems.
- Install security patches not just to fix bugs, but to help applications run better.